Featured Speakers to Address Franchise Business, Labor and Regulation Topics
DALLAS – Jan. 14, 2010 – Mullin Law, PC, a premier commercial law practice with an emphasis on franchise law, announced the second annual franchising business roundtable scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 28, at the Hyatt Regency in North Dallas from 8 a.m. to noon. Franchising 2010 will discuss new growth and opportunities for franchise businesses in the year to come.
Mullin Law, PC has brought together a group of prominent franchise industry professionals representing corporate, government and legal sectors who offer a well-rounded view on the future of franchising.
The featured topics and speakers include:
- Going Global – panel presentation moderated by Ken Myres, president of Tony Roma’s (Romacorp) with panelists representing Romacorp including David Short, executive vice president and general counsel, and Ted Leovich, president, global brand consulting
- Presentation by Mullin Law and Klint Rybicki on Employment Law – panel presentation by Mullin Law attorneys Stephanie Russ and Klint Rybicki with Matt Orlie of Wood Wilson Insurance
- When Duty Calls. What to Do When Employees or Franchisees Are Called to Active Duty – overview of the Uniformed Soldiers Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA) and the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) presented by Grant Walsh, shareholder, Mullin Law, PC
- Selling Franchises: Brokers v. Developers v. Sales Staff – presented by Dave Omholt, CEO, The Entrepreneur Authority
- Social Networking Isn’t Just for Kids – presented by Justin Mink, director, national brands and franchise groups, ReachLocal
“The purpose of our annual roundtable is to give our clients and the community the benefit of learning from the experts in the franchise industry. We bring together clients and key contacts to share insights about our industry and where it is heading in the future,” said Cheryl Mullin, founding shareholder of Mullin Law, PC. “We are fortunate to have some terrific resources that can discuss opportunities for growth in franchise businesses. Our goal is that participants take away something that will make a big difference for their businesses in 2010.”
Those interested in attending the event will need to contact Paula White at email@example.com or (972) 852-1713 by Jan. 26, 2010, to reserve a seat. More information on the event can be found at www.mullinlawpc.com.
About Mullin Law, PC
Mullin Law, PC is a Dallas-based, full service commercial law firm that is nationally recognized in the area of franchise and distribution law. The firm represents clients throughout the United States areas ranging from franchising to employment law, copyright/trademark law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate litigation, as well as dispute resolution. For more information, please visit www.mullinlawpc.com. To learn more about Mullin Law, please contact www.mullinlawpc.com.
Contact: Ginger Greenberg